To our Valued Customers:
Coffee Unlimited is here for you.
The health and safety of our Coffee Unlimited family - both our employees and yours - remains our top priority.
Like many of you, we are working with a limited team and have implemented new policies to keep everyone safe. We want to share the measures we are taking both internally at Coffee Unlimited and externally on delivery and service visits:
- Masks are required at all times in our facility
- We practice social distancing and rotating teams in our facility
- Temperature checks taken upon arrival daily
- Maintaining strict cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting protocols in warehouse, office, and trucks
- Service techs, delivery techs, and vendors will be wearing masks and gloves on every visit
- Contactless Delivery: We will not require a signature upon delivery and will instead implement photo-proof delivery
- We are flexible and will cater to you and your building's specific delivery requirements and dock rules
What We Need From You
- Please be patient with regards to service and delivery times. We are adhering to new building and dock rules that will cause delays.
- Our personnel in the field request the same considerations we are paying you. We ask that your team is respectful, masked, and maintain a proper and safe distance.
- We appreciate all of your efforts to keep your place of work as safe as possible as this affects the health of our team, too.
We will continue to support each of our customers as your needs change during this time. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to better service you.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation, and extend our sincere appreciation for your ongoing support and loyalty.
Your Coffee Unlimited Family
Sign up for email communications
Keep in touch